What Is Included in Each Course/Training?
The videos are power-point style with text, live screen capture, graphics and photos with voiceover. They include basic/introductory modules, as well as advanced training components:
- The basic training is divided into modules for easy navigation and features an average of 6 sections with content of about 1-1.5 hours in length.
- The advanced training (OTOs/Upgrades) components vary from course to course. Depending on the topic chosen, the advanced components may be extended video trainings or guides, workbooks, journals in PDF format.
While the training content will vary depending on the specific topic, each course syllabus includes:
- Getting Started
- Set Up/Strategy or Practical Application
- Tips & Tricks
- Monetization (Marketing niches only)
- Analytics or Assessment/Self Reflection
The coursework was designed to give the viewer an introduction to the options available, but ultimately leaves it up to them to decide which route is best for them as an individual; preparing your customers for best start possible in their marketing or personal development efforts - no matter the focus.